Relocation to Campbellfield
Posted on 24 May, 2017 at Laser Cutting
73 Metrolink Circuit, Campbellfield 3061
Arrow Laser is proud to announce the relocation to a brand-new purpose built factory in Campbellfield.
Located in the centre of Melbourne’s premier industrial area, servicing Craigeburn to the North, Campbellfield to the South, Epping to the East and Broadmeadows to the West, this rapidly expanding industrial region will cement the area as Australia’s manufacturing hub of the future.
The relocation is COMPLETE and production should begin NEXT WEEK. The Thomastown factory is now permanently closed.
The new phone numbers are Ph: 9303 9188 Fax: 9303 7899
Please be patient with emails, as we have a huge backlog.
The new factory is further commitment to ensuring Arrow Laser will provide Australia with premium laser cutting services for many years to come.
Below is a list of features of our new factory in Campbellfield:
- Close proximity to Craigeburn Bypass allowing easy access to Hume Highway and the M80 Ring Road
- 1320 m2 warehouse with dual roller door access – plenty of space for our new 10 Kilowatt Fiber
- 220 m2 undercover loading dock for all weather pickups and deliveries
- Dedicated onsite electricity substation for premium power supply
- Customised high volume / high pressure liquid cutting gas storage facilities
- Secure fencing with remote controlled gate
- 24/7 monitored alarm with high-res CCTV recording
- Overlooking Merri Creek grasslands with views to the Dandenongs (spot the kangaroos!)
Got a question about the relocation or new factory?